GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
www.leftlanenews.com

Leaked images reveal GM Performance parts likely for 2010 Chevrolet Camaro

The following pictures are of a 1:1 scale clay model of Camaro where designers can test and see how different accessories will look on the upcoming Camaro. This is not how the car will look when it his production, but options that one could get from a dealer to customize there own Camaro. Please comment on the accessories themselves, and not have a panic attack.
-Big Al
Images of the road-going 2010 Chevrolet Camaro convertible were leaked online earlier today, and now Leftlane has acquired two images of a model Camaro decked out in GM Performance Parts that will be available when the latest entrant into the pony car segment launches next year.

When the Camaro launches next spring, look for GM Performance to offer:
-Custom seven-spoke wheels
-Ground effects kit
-Duck-tail and high-rise rear spoilers
-Front grille insert
-Rear-fascia blackout
-RS and SS decal packages (RS package shown)

That list is likely to expand as the Camaro nears productions, with probable upgrades including a cold air intake, performance exhaust and many others.

_________________________________________________________________________________

www.Autoblog.com

More Photos from Autoblog - http://www.autoblog.com/photos/gm-accessories-for-chevy-camaro/723879/

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Leaked images reveal GM Performance parts likely for 2010 Chevrolet Camaro

thats crazy AWESOME!

·
Registered
4,821 Posts

It almost looks like the spoilers on the 3rd Gen z28's

·
Registered
11,215 Posts

Oh, that's that it looks like? :unsure: I was envisioning something akin to the wrap around T/A spoiler from the late '80s/early '90s. I don't like this as much as what I was thinking. It's nice, but not what I thought it would be.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
OHhhh man that is HOT!!!! Im not a huge fan of some of the wheels, BUT THE RED LOOKS AMAZING!! Oh man that looks amazing. Its settled, Red with gray gfx like my 87...ohhhhh yeah that is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts

VROOOOM!:zippy: VVVVVVRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!:->>:drive:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Nahhhh, back to the drawing board,guys. The ground effects and spoiler look like something right out of the RKSport catalog and the hockey stick doesn't fit the lines of the car. Not sure if I like the Cowl hood or not, need better pics. Generally though, if it ain't functional leave it off. Wheels are a no go as well
Ed

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Excellent.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I very much like the side stripe, not so much the spoiler. I was hoping it would be, well, more like Uzzy described. Those wheels are not so hot, either.

The grill seems to be made of cardboard so you can get an idea of what the car will look like. Same with the taillights, but I love how the rear end looks with the recessed taillight holes.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.