GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
That sucker is huge compared to the '69. I forgot how big the thing will be!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
The one thing we really have to appreciate with what GM is doing with the new Camaro is the transparency.

Think about it - how many other new cars have you ever seen where the development has been so publicized? Mules running around with zero camo, spy shots galore, and media attention like this, what more can we ask for? Ok, yeah, well the actual car in a showroom, sure, but being able to see something new week after week I think is definitely keeping the buzz alive until we can buy one.

Bravo, GM.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada...I wonder why you never see any spy shots out of there? Ha, ha! Freakin' cold winter in Ontario this year didn't help this either.

Although I am sure they are less concerned with hiding any vehicles, so the opportunity is there if you can avoid the locals (who all seem to work for GM testing and protect their work) and not freeze your nuts off.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I was especially blown away by the last slide in the series - I've been on that platform on numerous occasions. It is on the road from Bright to Mt. Beauty, in Victoria (Australia) - it is called Tawonga Gap Road, overlooking the Kiewa Valley.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Reminds me how Chysler used Knowledge Based Engineering software to turn the Charger sedan into the Challenger coupe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts