GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
759 Posts
There is a big difference between a 2.0 inline turbocharged 4 and a 3.0 V6 to start with. They have entirely different characteristics. Styling between the two was similar because they both had 2 doors, little else is similar. The new car increased its dimensions slightly, added about a hundred pounds and came out the box slower. It benefited from the redesign in noise and vibration reduction but turned into a tourer and lost its place as a racer. It’s no place near where it needs to be in its present form but I hope the redesign will take it back to its origins. Word on the redesign doesn’t suggest it will. I know Mitsubishi got financially burned recently by selling so many vehicles to youth who couldn’t or wouldn’t finish paying for them so I don’t know where Mitsubishi wants to go with this car. They probably will look to an older consumer in the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.