GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's late and a lil tired will add more info later. C & C please.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oops told you I was tired I did everything else but forgot the door.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure if thats a compliment or not...but me i'm not like most people I really don't like too many cars with wheels to the corners designs I guess I'm old fashioned but i like cars with overhangs. I think it makes the car look better and give the car a more stout look

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
There are some limits though, especially if the car's front overhang is as long as, or longer, than rear. Not to mention if the overhangs are longer than the wheelbase!!!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see what your getting at i think i'm going to start over and this time take the center section of a coupe and graft it in.

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
Hmmm... I believe that the D3 cars are not suitable for any modifications involving wheelbase shortening due to the length of their front overhang. The Montego in your avatar is really nice though.

If you want a Mercury coupe, I'd start with the Milan, new Mondeo or even new Mazda6, or perhaps with the Mustang?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks I think I got it worked out now. Here is kind of a preview and I would do a milan but I can't find a hi res Milan Voga Pic....

i'm horrible with color matching so forgive me

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well lol is it ok if i stretch the milan

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well Bravada here is your Milan coupe...or as I will call it Milan Maurader.

I chose Maurader to distance Mercury from SVT. Marauder means something and these cars are meant to spark something within you and draw you into the dealership.
One again TF V6
W.I.P.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bravada said:
What for? I think it's the right size...
I don't want big coupes to die. I love a full size sedan and coupe. Once I learn how i'm going to make me a two door 1995 Chevy Caprice B-body boat just to say I have one.

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
lightbrotha2004 said:
Well Bravada here is your Milan coupe...or as I will call it Milan Maurader.

I chose Maurader to distance Mercury from SVT. Marauder means something and these cars are meant to spark something within you and draw you into the dealership.
One again TF V6
W.I.P.

I like where this is going better!

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
The Marauder chop is pretty hott. I'd say just give it a little less front overhang, and call it a Cougar

1 - 18 of 18 Posts