1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
181 Posts
This is what I love to see. I really hope it does have the Ecoboost Engine (still hate that name).

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is what I love to see. I really hope it does have the Ecoboost Engine (still hate that name).
Well looks like Lincoln is getting the original Twin Force name after all, but this is big! It means that the I4 EBs could be ready sooner earlier than expected.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well looks like Lincoln is getting the original Twin Force name after all, but this is big! It means that the I4 EBs could be ready sooner earlier than expected.
If the 2010 Mercury Milan debuts with the EB I4 it's certain to be my next new car.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
what a nice surprise considering that this is the first time a possible ecoboost tester has been shot in the wild. However I wish Ford did more to enhance exterior styling especially in the rear. When i shot the nude Milan at MPG awhile back I thought it was a current gen Milan at first before i realized that it was the new one

·
Registered
928 Posts
Dude that would be stupid, they are giving it to Fiesta to reportedly F-150

2.5 are all I4s to get EB
I meant just to Milan in terms of the CD3 triplets. Im pretty sure the F-150 rumor will turn out to be incorrect after it recieves the 3.5 Ecoboost. Americans might want more fuel efficent engines but a DI I-4 cylinder F series doesnt exactly seem plausable. But who knows... prove me wrong in a year

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
I haven't seen any mules like that one at MPG. They have been busy on the F-150 as of late. Today they must have been holding some sort of F-150 gala because there were F-150's of every trim size and color on the MPG grounds. Dodge Rams, Chevy Silverados, and Toyota tundras were also present and accounted for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.