GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Wow good job on all of thses shots! i imagine the MKS with blacked out rims or none at all is a testbed for ecoboost. I mean it should be considering its the first vehicle to receive the engine and it needs to be good. The Milan looks similar to those mexican drawings that have been around since last summer

·
Registered
928 Posts
Thank you I'm still debating whether to send these pics to Brenda priddy and see if they generate interest. Getting these shots was not easy because of the distance (my camera is not a SLR). I was also staked out in a parking lot (which had the only good view of the proving grounds) as for the MKS it did have blacked out rims (i had a good pair of bird watching binoculars with me that helped confirm that) and it could very well have been a ecoboost mule. The Milan tester was actually not my intended target (i was looking for the ford falcon or redesigned mustang) but it and the MKS were nice consolation prizes
ya i bet, FORD is keeping that mustang under wraps like non other i imagine, the camaro will be no surprise when it arrives (dont get me wrong, it looks awesome but people will already know what it looks like). I think fords new stragedy of introducing cars like the 2010 fusion late and then having it hit showrooms just a few months later make the product more exciting and desirable.

this Also makes the car able to be in the consumers hands before blogs like these rip a car apart before its even avalible for testing or consumer reaction

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.