GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys who get Motor Trend, did you see the little book stuck in the magazine titled "Men of Metal"? The book is about some investigative reporter who discovers a man who is making robots out of Minis. Hunanoid robots. Robots that can prevent accidents and repair cars. The story is clearly BS, but it's presented as the real deal. I'm embarrassed to say it took me a little while to figure out that this is probably part of some new Mini ad campaign. If that's the case, I gotta say I don't get it.

Anybody know anything about this?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by T-Type@Apr 7 2004, 08:12 PM
You guys who get Motor Trend, did you see the little book stuck in the magazine titled "Men of Metal"? The book is about some investigative reporter who discovers a man who is making robots out of Minis. Hunanoid robots. Robots that can prevent accidents and repair cars. The story is clearly BS, but it's presented as the real deal. I'm embarrassed to say it took me a little while to figure out that this is probably part of some new Mini ad campaign. If that's the case, I gotta say I don't get it.

Anybody know anything about this?
:roflmao:

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Originally posted by atlantaballer101@Apr 10 2004, 02:19 AM
yeah. i have seen it, it looks ridiculous its sad that this is the only way mini can promote there vechicles.
So... :huh: I don't think they need to promote that much since, like the Beetle, they're an "icon".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts