GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about we make a forum specifically for member's photoshops/drawings? Each person gets ONE thread for their gallery, but can post as many of their drawings there, so instead of using archives or looking up the member's name and locating their specific design, you could just go to Member Portfolio and look through their gallery to see if it's there. If not (because the member excluded it for some reason), then the person would need to use the archives. This would also be good for people who need inspiration from other people's drawings without stealing the design from them. Usually, Member's Galleries/Portfolios consist of only drawings, but why not photoshops? Plus other people could compare improvement and how similar/not similar they are so they could give constructive criticism. Other members could reply to the portfolios and give good advice and compliments and requests if asked by others. The member who has portfolio can constantly upade with newer photoshops or drawings/sketches.

*This is only an idea, but I think it would be wise to have this*

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Why not just have that in here?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesn't really matter, here would be perfectly fine, but it would need to be a sticky.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No. This is only for one person each, where they can continuously upadate their portfolio, but everyone can post drawings/chops in Reader's Talent. The main purpose is so nobody has to search through R.T's multiple pages to find it or search through the member's ID/profile. I want this to happen, but people need to agree. A seperate forum might might be best since it's a sticky, and it's one sweperate thing. I'll give you an example of what I mean. This is from CSS (CarSpyShots.net), and this is how I visioned the format:

http://www.carspyshots.net/zeroforum?days=all&id=410

1 - 6 of 6 Posts