GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its too bad this like all of the other Mazda concepts won't be seeing the showrooms.
Never say never, Mazda has said that it plans to enter the city car segment...I would expect this and the crossover concept from Moscow to built by next year.

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Never say never, Mazda has said that it plans to enter the city car segment...I would expect this and the crossover concept from Moscow to built by next year.
We'll see, so far they've pumped out more than a handful of these concepts and none have been said to make it to production. Also losing the designer responsible for these designs won't exactly help the cause.

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We'll see, so far they've pumped out more than a handful of these concepts and none have been said to make it to production. Also losing the designer responsible for these designs won't exactly help the cause.
True the designer wont help, but do you really think he was their only designer. Any designer could take these concepts and make them porduction level. And the pastfew concepts have been getting more and more realistic.

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Built for what markets though? Certainly not North America, the auto makers are not willing to sell too many cool cars like this in our market.

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
True the designer wont help, but do you really think he was their only designer. Any designer could take these concepts and make them porduction level. And the pastfew concepts have been getting more and more realistic.
What I meant by that is, in 4-5 years from now when its time to bring out new models, they will spend a butt load of money in order to give themselves a whole new image, yet again. Mazda should have done all they could to keep the guy and not have him go to Tesla.

·
Registered
803 Posts
My, that is one gorgeous concept. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Looks like a futuristic roller skate.....meh.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts