GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a more modern version of the current miata, which i think is very dated for such an excellent driving machine.

before you rant about how the solstice crushes this think in the style department, know that i didnt design this to compete with the solstice style wise.

how is it?

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Pretty good. Though the windshield looks a little low.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Bravada said:
Umm, it's the Opel GT. Nice, but that's not the Mazda :D
look at the current miata next to this, and you'll see the similarities. the opel gt IS the saturn sky, which imo this looks nothing like.

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
very nice drawing

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
IMO, that is a pretty good, a nice evolution of the current design, and much better looking (and more updated) than the current MX-5.

-Chase

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
camaroman22 said:
look at the current miata next to this, and you'll see the similarities. the opel gt IS the saturn sky, which imo this looks nothing like.
I'd say the Sky is the Opel GT, given what the original Sky concept looked like, that's why I referred to the vehicle as Opel. The side profile is more Kappa than MX-5 to me.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Mr. Burns said:
before you rant about how the solstice crushes this think in the style department, know that i didnt design this to compete with the solstice style wise.

how is it?
The solstice totally crushes that thing in the style department...

I mean.. jeez..

lol.. j/p

·
Registered
103 Posts
i dont know why you always use those same rims but.... theyre ugly. and dont look right. the direction of one of the curves in the rim in facing the wrong way.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jonathan1234567 said:
i dont know why you always use those same rims but.... theyre ugly. and dont look right. the direction of one of the curves in the rim in facing the wrong way.
i admit, i dont know how to draw rims, frankly, i dont care much for them at all.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Nice, miles better than the 'is it coming or going?' current new MX-5.

And yeah, time for the some new rims. ;]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts