GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I do like it a LOT better than the current Malibu, especially the new grill treatment. Oddly, this looks sportier than the G6! If this were ever to be made, I'd say this rendering would be the SS version. Good job BTW! :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
:huh: Not feeling those lights.... I'm thinking, or suspect GM will eventually stop the chrome bar in the grille like you have for the Malibu update. Maybe this way it will be more in keeping with the Cobalt grille.

·
Registered
251 Posts
The Malibu is a family sedan... it's supposed to be conservitive. It'll never have flip headlights or come in a t-top. It's a "safe bet". You won't turn the ladies heads heads, but never do minivans (except for the Sienna and Quest, but i turn my head to shield my eyes from the ugly).

I hope you aren't discouraged by what I'm saying, I really like to see these new designs. :woot2:

It's just I feel the Malibu is a famly/grandma sedan, (ironically my first car was a '98 malibu).

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Definitely better, but could still go farther. I think that the lower grille opening (between the foglights) needs a little work as this gray plastic takes away from the overall look. Also, don't know how talented you are with photoshop, etc., but could you also alter the back end a little for an SS look (dual exhaust, monochrome paint, etc.). Thanks, and good job with the first chop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts