GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where I can buy parts for a 98 malibu?(performance parts, body kits, hoods, etc...)

I can't find anything anywhere.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My parents gave me this car and it's a good car. It's in good shape and i don't want something serious yet. I just want a great daily-driver.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@May 8 2004, 11:19 PM
No offence, but shouldn't you start with a performance car?
roflmao

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Try typing in terms like "Chevy tuning", "Malibu aftermarket parts", etc. into Google. You're bound to find something!

·
Registered
954 Posts
I see nothing wrong with pimping out a 97-03 Malibu, as long as you leave out the side dish of rice. Believe it or not I have loads of fun ripping in my moms stock 99 'Bu.

www.n-body.net is a good forum. I've found some good Malibu info there before (changing heater motor resistor for example).

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
rsm racing has some performance parts. supercharger, ported manifolds ,throttle body etc etc. streetarsenal.com has some things too. as for the ricey crap, if you want that, andys motorsports(find link yourself, not helping you with that) or something like that has some body kits, razzi and dealership designs too i think.. no one makes a hood, get over it.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
GM had a very slick malibu SS concept a few years back. the only pictures i ever saw were of an awful orange colour, but the car was very tasteful and sleek. somebody on this forum (i forget who now) posted pics of his cosmetically enhanced sunfire and montana, and they looked very nice. a 2-foot wing might look stupid, but i think you could easily improve upon the malibu.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Originally posted by paul8488@May 10 2004, 01:17 PM
GM had a very slick malibu SS concept a few years back. the only pictures i ever saw were of an awful orange colour, but the car was very tasteful and sleek. somebody on this forum (i forget who now) posted pics of his cosmetically enhanced sunfire and montana, and they looked very nice. a 2-foot wing might look stupid, but i think you could easily improve upon the malibu.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Oh yeah! I remember that concept! I was always thinking to myself that the Malibu wouldn't need this bland redesign if the previous generation just had a facelift with this grill, same style wheels but in smaller 16" form, new interior with side-curtains, and the 3.5L. I wonder what the current Malibu will look like in SS Concept form...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.