GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Pssst.... anything with SS on it needs to have tint! Theres nothing worse than sporty cars (or wanna be ricers) that you can see right through the windows :p

I like the rims and almost everything else except the front end. Too much goofy stock Malibu look for my tastes.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Too much chrome on the front....otherwise, pretty nice

·
Registered
316 Posts
i've pondered much how the front of the malibu could be fixed, but i just don't know. your chop is very nice, but the factory front just kills it. it's such an ugly front end that i can't even think of simple changes that would fix it. it needs a re-do from the A-pillar forward.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
It needs the SS badges on the doors at least ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
I was thinking about the front end of the malibu and if you are good with photoshop, I've always wondered what the front end would look like if you moved the front lights down between the crossbar and made the crossbar body colored.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Well here's a suggestion if you want to continue with the Maxx SS. Try extending the hatch area so that the roof comes just about all the way back, using the Nomad for cues. Include an integrated spoiler on the back of the roof to give it a far more sporty look. This would be quite a makeover, but it might look nice in an SS package. And yes, bring the rockers down.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Originally posted by ReD-DaWg-OnE@Jun 21 2004, 06:10 PM
maybe it should use something else and not further destroy the SS name.
well they could call it the Malibu "extreme" but then I think people would think of a lime green beast.....

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Nice job and I like it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts