GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking that the middle window would slide backwards.
Or the rear window would open vent style (like the last window in a minivan).

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Dec 22 2003, 09:19 PM
I was thinking that the middle window would slide backwards.
Or the rear window would open vent style (like the last window in a minivan).
hm- I guess something like that could work-- but I'm all for a couple with a power roll-down rear window... even if it only goes down half-way.

·
Registered
316 Posts
WOW :eek: i think i could drive that as long as they fixed the front end a little from what the current malibu is. everything else is excellent.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
It was my idea, my idea, mine. MINE!!! :afro: :afro: :afro:

In all seriousness, it looks awesome. I think that doing the same car, with quad-coupe doors might pimp even harder.

Ghrank

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by Ghrankenstein@Dec 23 2003, 03:50 PM
It was my idea, my idea, mine.  MINE!!!   :afro:  :afro:  :afro:

In all seriousness, it looks awesome.  I think that doing the same car, with quad-coupe doors might pimp even harder.

Ghrank
I was the one who said to use the Maxx hatch with a 2 door. (Remeber the son of Monte Carlo Malibu thread?) :p http://www.gminsidenews.com/forum/index.ph...?showtopic=3033

I like it!

I think the hood scoop is over the top, though. :lol: Very Subaru. All you need is a bright yellow Bowtie outline sticker diagonally pasted on the whole side of the vehicle.

Excellent chops, Rex, more proof that GM needs to hire you!

·
Registered
922 Posts
This is my fathers Nomad.

well never mind i guess I dont know how to put an image in my reply.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
YOU'VE GONE SCOOP/WING CRAZY!! I like the idea of a 2dr Maxx, but how about a 4 door like the Ion and RX8? That would allow way better access to the back. And its an RS, so what kind of power are we talking here?

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
This whole scoop/wing thing started in the Malibu Coupe thread, when I asked Rex to do a MAXX coupe. Since the Epsilon platform is AWD capable, and because the ensuing MAXX coupe would have a rallyish look to it, I requested Rex to "WRX-ify" it 15%.

I think it looks good, but more pictures are also good. I've been looking at pictures since before I could read.

Ghrankenstein

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm away from photoshop. I should return to my real computer by tomorrow night, and I will make some toehr varieties (different colors, different scoops/wings), etc...

And Ming, sorry, but it WAS Ghrank's idea.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Rex, what if you took the 04 Nomad concepts design and turned it into a 2 door Maxx. I wonder if the visual impact of the Nomad would be the same on a larger body?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts