GM Inside News Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have made 200 posts in about 5 weeks. I'm not sure about a milestone for GMI, just a milestone for me. I like to make records.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First of all, I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted to say that I have reached 200 posts (just like I did with 100!). I will do that for the next hundred over and over again. Can't I have fun.

But please don't post whore.
Don't hate! Rex, calm down or something. I didn't mean to make you mad or anything....

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Who says I'm hating?

Underneath your name is the number of posts you have made. It's already there for everyone to see.

There is no benefit or reason to announce your post number.

No one really cares.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Apr 16 2004, 09:37 PM
Who says I'm hating?

Underneath your name is the number of posts you have made. It's already there for everyone to see.

There is no benefit or reason to announce your post number.

No one really cares.
...unless its a very imporant post # like...3628 for instance... :p Its cool to show how much you participate n stuff, but doing it every 100 is a bit much, ever 1000 is a bit more acceptable...

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
U should B celebrating every 10!

·
Registered
273 Posts
How do I post?

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Congrats on contributing so much. Rex isn't hating, he probaly makes as many posts in that timeframe. He is just conveying the attitude of this site in that we pride ourselves on having members who post meaningful well thought out posts. Not saying that you don't, just saying, the attitude of the site is quality over quantity :D Hell I founded the site and designed it and look how many posts I have....

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sorry, Rex, but I think you're too 'aggressive' with this whole thing. Lets just let it go....Yes you were hating because you told me not to post whore. You could've said is easily by just saying something nice such as 'please don't post meaningless posts' or something like that. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
khanhdom..it may not be on-topic but to post a 'topic' such as Make 199 a 200.... you click on 'New Topic'.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.