GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,777 Posts
Short, simple post, yet demonstrates willfull ignorance of basic facts about viruses, vaccines and masks.

The trifecta. Well done.
After 2 years of covid-19, and vaccines, and information about them being pretty much the lead news item most days, you have to be willfully ignorant to not know the answer.
So you say. ;) And to the second one-double so you say, 'cause if you really knew you'd say so and fill every one in. I say that 'cause that's your style.

·
Registered
249 Posts
So you say. ;) And to the second one-double so you say, 'cause if you really knew you'd say so and fill every one in. I say that 'cause that's your style.
No, how viruses, vaccines and masks work is easily available from reputable sources. I can't fix someone deciding to be willfully ignorant of those facts.

·
Premium Member
35,334 Posts
San Francisco is a case study on just how stupid voters can get, and when they hit a new low, you find that it’s a bottomless pit.
Feaces on every street, they they double down on the same politicians.. with even more whacky solutions…
They gave you Kamala that thinks that the FBI staged Jan 6 capital breach is as bad as Pearl Harbor Dec 7 1941…

Yeah, this sheit show will end one way or the other

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Me? willfully ignorant...nah......
You disagreed with him so that’s the automatic response.

You can’t post a funny meme or even ask a question when results are not matching what talking heads are spewing without being categorized an ant-vaxxer, even when you're vaxxed.

Even sinking ships reversed course and recently came out against the CDC when presented with facts contrary to their initial opinion.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts