GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
:lmao: He was even able to work in a Mendoza line reference :lmao:

I have to say I want to take a baseball bat to the guy that does these commercials they are that god awful and annoying!
Gm. and their constant commercials of "Hey we don't make pieces of **** anymore, so come give us a look" approach is just mind numbingly terrible imo!

By such a far far margin GM has the worst marketing campaign out of every single car manufacturer in this world, yes ALL OF THEM IMO!

·
Premium Member
35,814 Posts
:lmao: He was even able to work in a Mendoza line reference :lmao:

I have to say I want to take a baseball bat to the guy that does these commercials they are that god awful and annoying!
Gm. and their constant commercials of "Hey we don't make pieces of **** anymore, so come give us a look" approach is just mind numbingly terrible imo!

By such a far far margin GM has the worst marketing campaign out of every single car manufacturer in this world
, yes ALL OF THEM IMO!
Haha, good Mahk spinoff. Those Chibby Mon! ads ARE the worst. Worse than diarrhea ads, hemorrhoid ads, stinky bathroom ads, my period ads, toilet paper ads...Yes, quite an achievement!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, good Mahk spinoff. Those Chibby Mon! ads ARE the worst. Worse than diarrhea ads, hemorrhoid ads, stinky bathroom ads, my period ads, toilet paper ads...Yes, quite an achievement!
Agreed. Even that Pepto-Bismol commercial with the country and western band singing about diarrhea in that dive bar is more entertaining than these Chevy commercials.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
12,388 Posts
I don't know but I kind of like it. As irritating and irreverent as Mahk is in these things, when taken for what they are they are quite funny.We have many other ads out there that are worse I believe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts