GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mühldorf am Inn Classic Car Show Part 6

Renault 17's - these things actually looked pretty cool.

Alfa Romeo GTV - ultra sexy 1970s sheetmetal...

Mercedes SLC - I love these. They're so pimp.

Saw this ultra cool Cadillac coupe drive in. Very nice. Any idea what the model is? Fleetwood?

Mercedes "Pagoda" SL's coming to the show! I was having a heart attack - especially when seeing three of them together!

A Mercedes 230C in great condition! Another favorite of mine.

Plymouth Savoy

Mercedes Unimog 25 PS

-END OF PART 6-

·
Banned
7,944 Posts
The Cadillac is a 1966 Coupe DeVille, without factory air. "Senior" Fleetwood series cars were identified by a wreath and crest, where the "junior" series Calais and DeVille had the "V" and crest.

Two Renault 17's, these were "sold" in the US as the Renault Gordini Coupe, I use "sold" in quotations because I have only ever seen one, and it was more landfill material than a car.

Those SLC's were interesting cars, a LWB hardtop SL with a back seat, they were dropped when Mercedes started making an actual S-Class coupe in the early 80's.

And of course, last but not least, the Alfa GTV6, pretty cool cars, I always think of the one that Roger Moore drove in car chase on the Autobahn in "Octopu$$y".

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Cadillac is a 1966 Coupe DeVille, without factory air. "Senior" Fleetwood series cars were identified by a wreath and crest, where the "junior" series Calais and DeVille had the "V" and crest.

Two Renault 17's, these were "sold" in the US as the Renault Gordini Coupe, I use "sold" in quotations because I have only ever seen one, and it was more landfill material than a car.

Those SLC's were interesting cars, a LWB hardtop SL with a back seat, they were dropped when Mercedes started making an actual S-Class coupe in the early 80's.

And of course, last but not least, the Alfa GTV6, pretty cool cars, I always think of the one that Roger Moore drove in car chase on the Autobahn in "Octopu$$y".
Thanks for the info! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts