Which Chevy is this?

Singer

-END OF PART 23-

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SHOW!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Chevy is a Monte Carlo circa 1974-77 (ish)

The Dodge is a Coronet or Polara or something... love the pictures :D

I got another classic car show coming up soon with never before seen cars! :D

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
Actually, the "pimped" W116 looks relatively tasteful and palatable. If not for the oversized wheels, it would be almost "stylish". At least the interior seems intact and meticulously restored (carphone!)

I always wanted a Rolls like that, BTW. Dunno what movie that was, but I remember a guy was driving this RR as daily driver, and I found it terribly chic.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, the "pimped" W116 looks relatively tasteful and palatable. If not for the oversized wheels, it would be almost "stylish". At least the interior seems intact and meticulously restored (carphone!)
I am just not a fan of these "pimped out" or modified cars. I prefer to keep things 100% stock. ;)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Nice Thanks
Someone in my town has this old 2 door BMW I think it is a 530c, but I am not sure. I say 1983.

·
Registered
785 Posts
that must've been a bigass car show, from what I can tell by the many parts of your albums!:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that must've been a bigass car show, from what I can tell by the many parts of your albums!:D
It was my friend, it was. :yup:

You can also check the backgrounds in many pictures and see just how many classic machines were here. It was awesome. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts