·
Registered
174 Posts
wow! that is one lucky guy

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Lucky Duck!
I just got through watching Overhauling. A reality show where a guy's car is grabbed and the car is given a makeover by a team headed by the legendary Chip Foose. This week, a surfer dude's El Camino was towed away. A week later, the kid finally gets to pick it up.
The car is gorgeous to say the least. The paint job with the ocean wave graphics is truly a work of art.
Another lucky guy.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Originally posted by 69nova@May 5 2004, 02:24 AM
Lucky Duck!
I just got through watching Overhauling. A reality show where a guy's car is grabbed and the car is given a makeover by a team headed by the legendary Chip Foose. This week, a surfer dude's El Camino was towed away. A week later, the kid finally gets to pick it up.
The car is gorgeous to say the least. The paint job with the ocean wave graphics is truly a work of art.
Another lucky guy.
Yah "OVERHAULIN" ((ROCKS))!! ;)

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
holy wow, that dude rocks! Man, if 5 C6's rolled though my area....
The C6 sounds like it went to finishing school before it came. The 480 is sad, but with the CF pannels, it could be as fast as the Viper. If you cant make more power, make it lighter. Im sure we will see more power coming out of somwhere. Im surprised he didnt ask them about any type of 3v heads or the use of VVT.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bet if it debuts at 480 its will jump to 500 in a year or two, just like the C5 Z06 did. The guys said Dave Hill mentioned last minute problems keeping it down. I"m sure they could work out 20 HP worth of problems over the next year.

·
Banned
7,944 Posts
The 480 is sad

That statement is SAD.

Yeah...it sucks..ONLY 75 MORE hp than the current Z06....what losers...why cant it have 7000hp? :rolleyes:

Because it I will just be so bummed out to own a 480hp car that I can drive every day, with great looks, drivability and reliability and that I can purchase for under $60,000.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<ricer>

Naw man, I get a Civic for 8k, spent 10k on it and run 500 hp. Just takes a little naws and a big enough wing!

</ricer>

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by MCGARRETT@May 7 2004, 05:30 PM
The 480 is sad

That statement is SAD.

Yeah...it sucks..ONLY 75 MORE hp than the current Z06....what losers...why cant it have 7000hp? :rolleyes:

Because it I will just be so bummed out to own a 480hp car that I can drive every day, with great looks, drivability and reliability and that I can purchase for under $60,000.
Amen. You know things are good when you are COMPLAINING about 480 horsepower. Quick poll.....How many of you have ever driven something with 480 hp? And was it in a lightweight car that has been tuned with the best knowledge GM has to offer? This car is going to be sick. Period. Bye bye Ford GT and Viper...it will start saying hello to Ferrari and Lambo, which is just AWESOME.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've seen three C6's already, my neighbor has one parked in his driveway

·
Registered
373 Posts
:huh: ....... :eek: , yo thats messed up. i would never of guessed any car company would be willing to let a total stranger drive a brand new car, with a totaly different engine and electronics and live to tell about it lol

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Originally posted by discgolf01+May 13 2004, 09:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (discgolf01 @ May 13 2004, 09:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MCGARRETT@May 7 2004, 05:30 PM
The 480 is sad

That statement is SAD.

Amen. You know things are good when you are COMPLAINING about 480 horsepower. Quick poll.....How many of you have ever driven something with 480 hp? And was it in a lightweight car that has been tuned with the best knowledge GM has to offer? This car is going to be sick. Period. Bye bye Ford GT and Viper...it will start saying hello to Ferrari and Lambo, which is just AWESOME. [/b][/quote]
ill take 480 hp right now thats nearly twice the hp that ive got right now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts