GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lmao: So hte gas prices are not stopping the youg kidsfrom spending money on big ass trucks.....This one got delivered Saturday,

6" suspension, with 3" body lift, and OMG I will say this will be the LAST one we do a body lift on, what a fricking nightmare....customer opted for no flares and mud flaps.....me thinks he will gets a ticket for that...

Pics are inside the shop as it was pouring outside.......

Oh ya the SS maxx on the hoist in the back is mine......beleiv it or not, I got pulled over for window tint on the front, they seized my plates and towed my car and made me gt an inspection.....IM SO Pissed about that...but that is a whole other story.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
So your required to have mud flaps there? That sucks.

Nice truck btw.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So your required to have mud flaps there? That sucks.

Nice truck btw.

by law no more then 13" of gap between the road and the bottom of the vehicle or your flaps, the headlights cannot be over 48" from theground which I beleive he fails as well, and NO part of the tie can stick out past the wheel well, :lmao: :lmao:....ya....not so much on this one. This is the first we did with no flares and stuff. See how the local police find it.

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Young kids like big and powerful vehicles also. I wish I could afford one, it looks cool.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh ya it has 37x12.5. on 20s.....

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
That is a nice truck!

By the way, they confiscated your plates? That is messed up. Here in WA, you'd get a ticket and a warning to drive safe.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is a nice truck!

By the way, they confiscated your plates? That is messed up. Here in WA, you'd get a ticket and a warning to drive safe.

Apparently, I got a ticket last november, and at the same time he checked off the box for an inspection but never told me he did, so I paid the ticket, and never removed the tint, so wehn my GF got pulled over on Firday night, they frickin pulled the plates, and towed it home, I was VERY PISSED, but hey the law is the law I guess..

just its been tinted out for 2 frickin years, and all of a sudden its a big deal..Even ticketed me for the LED under car lights......said 'it draws attention to the car'....NO **** SHERLOCK, thats the point, kids loved it, but now I can rarely turn it on..I said 'so do a set of spinners so ya gonna outlaw them as well, or a fancy paint job....' and a few other choice words...

·
Banned
8,969 Posts
It amazes me how much stupid parents give kids. Absolutely rediculous! I'm sure Mommy or Daddy will pay again when he wrecks it in a week.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It amazes me how much stupid parents give kids. Absolutely rediculous! I'm sure Mommy or Daddy will pay again when he wrecks it in a week.

Actually these are oil patch kids, 23ish to 30ish, young guys with no families, that make WAY to much money, hes all on his own, as are the rest of the guys....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts