GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Originally posted by xellow@Apr 5 2004, 04:20 PM
Lincoln will be vearing off from competing with Cadylacks... Instead, Lexus will be the prime target Lincoln will compete against.I am also one who is afraid Lincoln is headed down death row and if they don't get it right this time around it may be the end. I think Lincoln should keep the Bling image in mind, that may them help out right?
i used to love lincons, now, well not so much, still love the old ones but these new ones all seem short of where they should be, it seems like the company is better compitition for buick now, and if buick starts getting cars simular to the Velite then lincon may even fall behind them. another thing, with lincon and buick being in the same class, where does that leave murcury? they were always a buick like car, what now? with the murander it seemed almost pontiac, maybe thats where they will head, although i cant help but think they will be competing with oldsmobile here shortly... :pain:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.