GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.leftlanenews.com

Spied: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox (not Caddy BRX)

When spy photos of the 2010 Cadillac BRX arrived on our doorstep a few months ago, we wondered why the vehicle's overall shape looked so different from the Provoq Concept that was supposed to preview it. As it turns out, there's a good reason — it wasn't the BRX at all. Rather, the photos show the 2010 Chevrolet Equinox.

The camouflage stumped our spies at first, but now they've properly
identified the SUV. Code-named GMT172, these are the first Equinox pictures that we’ve taken. Production starts in March of 2009 at the CAMI facility, with sales following shortly afterwards.

January 18, 2008

November 12, 2007

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
They weren't kidding when they said it was going to get bigger in the next generation.

I wonder if it will use the same powertrain lineup as the VUE? (i.e., dump the Chinese 3.4 please)

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
They weren't kidding when they said it was going to get bigger in the next generation.

I wonder if it will use the same powertrain lineup as the VUE? (i.e., dump the Chinese 3.4 please)
Unless they dump some weight, the powertrain choices from the Vue would inefficient.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is this on the next gen platform?
Considering that it looks like its getting totally redone from front to back, im guessing it is.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
hmm... This seems like a cheap way to make traffic come to your website. Anyone with some common sense would've realized it was not the BRX from the beginning, but not LLNs, now its another news story cause they read some threads and realized they were wrong.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Feb '08
VUE - 6,685
RDX - 1,709

Jan '08
VUE - 7,192
RDX - 1,483

Dec '07
VUE - 8,328
RDX - 2,263

Last year
VUE - 84,767
RDX - 23,356

Need I say more?
RDX FTL! :D

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.