GM Inside News Forum banner

Leaving Ram

880 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  InCogKneeToe
Idling Belvidere Assembly has soured me on Stellantis. Making 24 billion in two years and doing that town and plant dirty.

Bought the wife a 2023 Buick Enclave from Delta Township. A great vehicle with great quality and tech so far (traded in a Belvidere build Cherokee). Great job to Delta Township workers.

Trading my 2021 Ram in for a blue Fort Wayne build AT4.

American built is a must for me. Oshawa you guys do great so no offense intended.

Man it's hard to find this truck in the Louisville area. I won't custom order as I can't guarantee that Sileo won't build.
Reactions: 5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Congrats Shawn, and "Way to spend with your Beliefs" $$$$'s where your Mouth is, so few follow.

Corporate Greed, followed by Government pay offs, will make the Rich, Richer and the Average Working Class Broke. There is so much Corruption today, while at the Same Time, trying to become a Global Economy. It is just impossible for it to work.

I wish there were more people, some of who "Talk the Talk" but fail to vote with their Wallets.
Reactions: 5
Nice! Good luck with the AT4 - post pictures when you get it!
Reactions: 1
Congrats Shawn, and "Way to spend with your Beliefs" $$$$'s where your Mouth is, so few follow.

Corporate Greed, followed by Government pay offs, will make the Rich, Richer and the Average Working Class Broke. There is so much Corruption today, while at the Same Time, trying to become a Global Economy. It is just impossible for it to work.

I wish there were more people, some of who "Talk the Talk" but fail to vote with their Wallets.
Friends that work for Stellantis and GM.

It's personal to me.
Reactions: 2
Friends that work for Stellantis and GM.

It's personal to me.
That is Awesome, We went through a similar event here in the Paper Industry. It is hard to select "Where I can purchase Paper Products" however the Companies Wood Building Products, I can choose "Never to Purchase"

A "Global Economy" will affect us All eventually.
Reactions: 2
1 - 5 of 5 Posts