GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Re: Opel Insignia

Basically a photoshoot with camo on haha. I like it.

·
Premium Member
3,750 Posts

From the article:

- V6 will have AWD standard
- Flex Ride, a new suspension for Insignia only
- ESP can complete set off
- 100kg heavier compared to the Vectra
- strong body, 5-star rating at Euro NCAP is expected
- gasoline engines from 115hp up to 260hp
- diesel engines from 110hp up to 160hp, 2010 a V6 diesel with 250hp
- price level is the same as the current Vectra

and many, many grip on snow.

·
Registered
7,874 Posts

Flex Ride? Are there any details on this?

·
Registered
110 Posts

wow, those pictures showing headlights are stunning. I know the new Malibu is good looking, but they need new head/tail lights like these!!!! come bring them here!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts

AWD????? Will Saturn get that too then?

·
Registered
913 Posts

2,8-Liter-V6 (360 PS, expected 2011)...now this sounds nice. Imagine what could 3.6 l with TT do:)

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
The rear haunches look very Nissan-ish. But overall, very handsome.

The Saturn version will be good competition for the new Taurus, and coming at about the same time.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
I can already see where they will go with the Malibu, G6, and Buick variants. It all looks good. Something larger will be needed to compete with 2010 Taurus though.

Impala redesign where are you?

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
...and by the way: "ANDONIS FOR PRESIDENT"

y'all keep finding such great stuff.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
The rear haunches look very Nissan-ish. But overall, very handsome.

The Saturn version will be good competition for the new Taurus, and coming at about the same time.

I thought the Aura competed with the Fusion, The tauraus should compete with the Impala.

·
Registered
8,861 Posts
The rear haunches look very Nissan-ish. But overall, very handsome...
I see Nissan [Altima] in more than just the rear, megeebee. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though, because I think the current generation of the Altima is a pretty neat-looking machine.

I wonder how much of the rear spoiler is production-ready and how much of it, if any, is for testing purposes?

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Looks good from what I can see I really like the fact there as an actual spoiler there and not some small integrated deck lid crap. I also like the third center headrest in the rear very nice euro touch. This is going to be a great looking car when fully unveiled lets hope we will finally see a rear seat arm rest in GM's midsize offerings. Is it me or does the wheelbase seem a little shorter than the current Malibu? I would have imagined it would be riding on the same or similar wheelbase as the current Aura or Malibu.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts