Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
13,144 Posts
Last one in the A.C.T but I think there are a few more about elsewhere

I remember getting pulled over (for racing ;) ) by a brand new VN SS

The cop gave me a ticket quickly then cut 2 black lines right out in front of me after the other guy lol

·
Banned
4,746 Posts
Must be great news for all those old British Jag owning criminals we deported sent you many moons ago, l bet they had to give up a life of crime go straight never got away with anything with the Commodore in a hot pursuit.

l bet the Aussie police don't catch anybody these days in a crap 4 pot Skoda Superb LOL, that's something Grandma drives on the pension, to drive go play bingo on a Friday night.

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
Must be great news for all those old British Jag owning criminals we deported sent you many moons ago, l bet they had to give up a life of crime go straight never got away with anything with the Commodore in a hot pursuit.

l bet the Aussie police don't catch anybody these days in a crap 4 pot Skoda Superb LOL, that's something Grandma drives on the pension, to drive go play bingo on a Friday night.
Victoria Police have announced a new addition to its fleet – a 2022 BMW M3 Competition.
The M3 joins the BMW 530d, Mercedes-Benz E 400d, and Volkswagen Passat R-Line interceptors currently being used by the Highway Patrol department.
The high-performance BMW is powered by a 3.0-litre twin-turbo inline-six petrol engine, which sends 375kW and 650Nm to the rear wheels through an eight-speed automatic transmission.
It’s enough to propel the slicktop M3 to 100km/h from a standstill in just 3.9 seconds, on the way to an electronically-limited 250km/h top speed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts