GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
It ain't ah happening. The Escalade will remain BOF guaranteed. Plus that rendering looks like a jacked-up SRX.

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Good chop.

NOW KILL IT WITH FIRE.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Agree with the others, your chop is well done, but I feel like it just doesn't work.

only one issue I'd like to point out, the upward kink where the top of the rear window meets the back door: it should be leveled out. It looks like just a little triangular sliver needs to be removed.

-Chase

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I really believe that maybe if you started off with the Saturn Outlook, this would be accepted more. The Big Whit prefers BOF though.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
They will not sell well enough for production! It looks like crap! Not the chop work;, but in execution it destroys the Escalade concept/perception. The current model should be lightened, more advanced power and fuel management, more luxury offerings: marble dash inlays, carbon fiber, wood, stainless or brushed aluminum, etc.

:drive:

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Agreed great chop, looks real. However it's butt ugly. Someone else did a Cadillac Lambda chop (Where are the pictures?) and it looked great. BTW, if they're going to do a Cadillac Lambda it should complement the Escalade not replace it. :yup:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
BTW, if they're going to do a Cadillac Lambda it should complement the Escalade not replace it. :yup:
Exactly my thoughts, just like the Traverse complements the Tahoe.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
The Escalade on Lambda = fail. Even GM is not foolish enough to dumb down the Escalade with a Lambda platform...are they ?

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Exactly my thoughts, just like the Traverse complements the Tahoe.
It would be a terrible, unforgivable shame to replace the Escalade with a Lambda product. The Escalade in it's current form has the market cornered. However a Cadillac Lambda would bring in people who find the SRX too small but the Escalade too big.

I am just kicking myself because I can't find that awesome concept Cadillac Lambda someone made. :mad:

·
Premium Member
15,292 Posts
Cadillac considers the Escalade Platinum Hybrid to be their flagship. They'd be insane to neuter it. A Lambda Escalade would be just that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts