GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Street signs have appeared on Michigan Avenue and in the Loop which suggest that the LaCrosse will be at the Chicago auto show this year (February 6-15).

The signs say "February 6" and "The Next Buick" along with big close-up pictures showing small areas of the Next Buick. One depicts a Buick logo that appears, maybe, to be on a trunk lid. Another shows a taillight (which bears a strong resemblance to the current Mercedes E-class).

I'll try and get pics of the posters in the next day or two.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by babershah@Jan 22 2004, 06:55 PM
Can someone please post of some pics of the ADS??
Would love to see them
Oh no............it's U

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by casket_demon+Jan 22 2004, 11:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (casket_demon @ Jan 22 2004, 11:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-babershah@Jan 22 2004, 06:55 PM
Can someone please post of some pics of the ADS??
Would love to see them
Oh no............it's U [/b][/quote]
Eh???

:blink:

·
Registered
43,886 Posts
Originally posted by powervette@Jan 22 2004, 03:30 PM
I hope it will have top-notch interior and a comPLETELY new engine...
Seeing what they've done to the vans, I think Buick can do a good interior.
But I certainly wouldn't hold me breath for a "completely" new engine.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Why not just rebadge an Aurora, since Buick seems to be just a new Oldsmobile anyway? In case you haven't noticed, GM has spent millions to facelift a Bravada and has decided to create a minivan not unlike the Silhouette. I suggest 2 options: get serious about building real, interesting vehicles (a coupe would be nice) or put the final nail in Buick's wating coffin. Does anybody agree? :microwave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts