GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Now you're cookin'. But don't be afraid of color! You have already made classy improvements. But for a real shot in the arm try using red's or blue's in multiple shades to break up the monotony. Like light blue dash and dark blue seats with light blue inserts (light red/dark red, light green dark green, etc. etc.). It might or might not look good I don't know because I haven't seen it. But have at it I for one am interested in seeing it. :type:

·
Registered
316 Posts
i went to a car show today and there was a 59 and 60 impala there. that interior should be studied by every car designer who walks this planet. actually, the whole car should be...but yeah :rolleyes: sadly, i'm pretty sure nothing will ever come close to that ever again.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Great job! For some reason, with beige interiors I like to have maples eye wood trim like in the Q45. Could you try doing a beige interior with that kind of wood?

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by RCtennis3811@Jun 6 2004, 11:32 PM
Great job! For some reason, with beige interiors I like to have maples eye wood trim like in the Q45. Could you try doing a beige interior with that kind of wood?
I will see what I can do...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts