GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Perhaps we will see something like this, with a less prominent spoiler. I'm expecting an "Ultra" edition since on the Buick website it mentions nothing about a 3.6L V6

Now wouldn't it be cool if they were to offer the supercharged 3.6L (or was it turbocharged) from the Cadillac CTS Sport concept....a true return to the good old days.

But something tells me they would black out the chrome accents - except perhaps the portholes, if they were to do that.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Very nice Rex!!!, I like the GS sooo much!....does the paint job on the GS pay homage 2 K.A.R.R :krider: ? The episode in which K.I.T.T. and K.A.R.R faced off again after those 2 kids found K.A.R.R buried in the sand and gave K.A.R.R that funky black and grey paint job.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Originally posted by casket_demon@Feb 7 2004, 09:01 AM
Very nice Rex!!!, I like the GS sooo much!....does the paint job on the GS pay homage 2 K.A.R.R :krider: ? The episode in which K.I.T.T. and K.A.R.R faced off again after those 2 kids found K.A.R.R buried in the sand and gave K.A.R.R that funky black and grey paint job.
since it came up. does anyknow know the wherebouts of any of the cars used for K.I.T.T.? destroyed? musuem? private owner?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts