·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LA LIVE: Lexus LF-C2 concept
Left Lane News
By: Drew Johnson
November 19, 2014

Lexus has pulled the veil on its LF-C2 concept car at the 2014 Los Angeles auto show.

Labeled as a design study, the LF-C2 will likely end up making production as a convertible version of th RC coupe, competing with the likes of the BMW 4-Series convertible and Audi A5 convertible. We've heard rumors that Lexus is also planning on giving the drop top treatment to the high-performance RC F coupe.

"The LF-C2 concept shows what's in store for our brand's future design direction," said Jeff Bracken, Lexus group vice president and general manager. "This concept shows consumers around the world Lexus' devotion to emotional designs as well as our passion for an exceptional driving experience."

Full article available at link.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
They just don't get it.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Look I am far from a Lexus person on most levels. I usually hate everything they do but this car as a coupe I love styling wise. Now as a drop top not so much but maybe it is the pictures. It does not help they chose a repulsive color like that.

Reactions: paul8488

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
The sculpting of the rear is very interesting, and very well done.

The rest is either inexcusable (The front end) or drab (the sides)

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
I wouldn't buy it but I like the red coupes looks....

Striking and what Lexus needs to do without dumbing it down....once they do that as they have done in the past it totally kills the looks...

Better to be cutting edge and make a strong statement rather than a weenie mobile half ass production car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts