GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
It doesn't bother me that the new GTO doesn't resemble the older one, it bothers me that it just looks boring in general. I can't wait until production begins here, and a real, aggressive looking car is given that aggressive name.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, basically the Monaro/GTO is boring british-type styling wrapped around great American technology built by australians.

I can't wait until it's great American styling wrapped around great American technology built by great Americans. :)

Of couurse we'll have to wait until Mr. Boob Lutz leaves (preferably this world) before that happens.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey TAFreak:

What kind of freak are you exactly anyhow? I mean come on, this is at least the second post of yours I've seen wishing for the demise of Bob Lutz. Get a life! I love GM cars as much as anybody but THEY'RE CARS! How about lay off the wishing people would die comments and just critique the cars. Maybe Lutz will listen. If I were he and kept seeing your comments, I DAMN sure wouldn't be inclined to try to please you or anyone like you. GEEZ man! Lighten up! Tis the season and all.:blink: :rudolph:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Originally posted by TAFreak@Dec 7 2003, 10:53 PM
I can't wait until it's great American styling wrapped around great American technology built by great Americans. :)

Of couurse we'll have to wait until Mr. Boob Lutz leaves (preferably this world) before that happens.
Word is that you won't have to wait that long. If you're not aware a complete redesign of the GTO is set for 2007 and it will be built in North America.

·
Registered
750 Posts
HOORAY MORE GM PARTS BIN INTERRIOR WH()()()()()()()

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
That would be a great couple of cars to have in the driveway. One for daily commuting and one for summer, weekend drives. Talk about the best of both worlds.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by CaveTroll15@Dec 7 2003, 03:41 PM
It doesn't bother me that the new GTO doesn't resemble the older one, it bothers me that it just looks boring in general. I can't wait until production begins here, and a real, aggressive looking car is given that aggressive name.
Let's hope it doesn't end up looking like this:

·
Registered
750 Posts
ROFL, for real, look at some of the tacky concepts we've seen already.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
I assume you are referring to the Rageous.
Very aggressive looking but thankfully never made it to production.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts