GM Inside News Forum banner

Kim Kardashian's Cadillac Escalade

5K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  mbukukanyau 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Rear end in the 2nd pic must be photoshopped as it looks too small.

Reactions: BlackGTP
#15 ·
Trashy woman, I'd expect a trashy car. I'll withhold judgement until after she's completed her upgrades.

Reactions: GM_Guy81
#17 ·
I think this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Cardassians are a figment of some vivid imaginations.

#21 ·
The Cardassians are more sympathetic characters.

#25 ·
The Wheels are my favorite part of this Cadillac. I think they could have made a bolder face, primarily gone wild with the Cadillac signature lights up front all the way from the hood to the bottom, however, the Cadillac looks the part.

This is what roughly my Escalade would look like

There would be no mistaking it for anything but a Cadillac based on those wild DRL's..

#24 ·
Maybe Cadillac/GM can offer that satin silver as an option oneday. It has happened before with the Gen 2s that came in that "Out of the Blue" color. That color originated on a private party custom Escalade that caught the eye of someone at GM and the rest was history. Just for godsakes do not call it KK Silver. God I hate this generation of talentless celebrity, just famous for being famous.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.