1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
looks very nice, but what I really like is how low to the ground it is and how tight the gaps are between the wheels and wheel well. Which leads me to wonder if this is something that is realistic or just a show car that would burst into a million pieces at the first pothole.

·
Registered
11,998 Posts
This looks awesome. I'd love to have that preview the new Optima, with the Sportspace being a Euro-only wagon variant. Speaking of, I wonder how successful the Optima has been in Europe so far.

Aren't we due to get the new Optima before too long?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Daddy likey.... Likey a LOT.

Reactions: kmacleod

·
Registered
3,083 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
+1 On purchasing if a performance variant were available. In addition to really liking the exterior, I'm a pretty big fan of the simplicity of the interior. Not once have I considered buying a Kia, but if they offered the body as is and a more production ready interior that was equally simple, id be sold!

-Chase

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Wow! I'd rock it! It would be really nice if they brought it here, since it seems like Kia is doing pretty well with whatever they bring over.

·
Registered
17,579 Posts

Italdesign Giugiaro are most flattered that their 2015 is still so much in vogue.

The Kia Optima is a nice-looking car until you sit inside and see how much H/K have cut corners to give you the not-really-that-much-lower price.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts