·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
23 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keeY2w3cupo

This is one of several footages I took yesterday at the show. This is the only one I will post here, for I don't want to spam up the boards. If anyone is interested in viewing all the footages I've taken, you can check them out at the page of my site at:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/CarsDiscussion_HQ/index.php?&showforum=74

Most of them have been posted there right now and the remaining few will be added there shortly.
WHat I think is strange is that you keep posting on the Hyundai threads or starting new threads and yet you claim to hate Hyundai/Kia(though you surprisingly didn't this time). :lmao: Guess this one is passable as a car?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still hate them. I am simply posting the footage I've taken from the Auto Show that's all. I only chose this one particular one out of 20 or so footages I had(which are in my site), since I don't want to spam up the boards. Though I hate them, they ARE from my native country so, I do have a bit of a pride hidden somewhere in me, I just don't like the products they are making that are nothing more than a blatent rip-off. Maybe not as bad as Chinese did, but everyone knows that this Kia, and the new Genesis is a copy of others in more areas, it's not unique.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
bummer it'll probably end up looking like this...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
bummer it'll probably end up looking like this...

Considering that a number of Kia execs have said if produced, it will be produced as is. It would be great if Kia produces it, because it would bring Kis the sporty image that they wish to cultivate.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Once they start getting a good reliability track record established Hyundai is going to be much scarier than Toyota or Honda. They don't seem to have the upper management that is ultra conservative which seems to stifle any serious sportiness.

This is what the G5 should be and the Genesis coupe is what the G6 should be.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I hope that the engine ends up in some more products, and that the Haldex awd that Hyundai/Kia are working on for their cars comes out soon

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
So, basically, Kia is for some reason afraid of bringing the Cee'd and Pro'ceed as they are to the US and turned the otherwise attractive cars into a strange Frankensteinish creation, while reaffirming the deeply incorrect American pronunciation of "coupe". How endearing...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Kia does not do a bad job on its cars, the new Optima looks great, the 4 banger looks like a sporty lil engine, they just need to do something about the V6 they saddled the car with. I have a relative who drove a Sephia that lasted about 200,000 miles on the original engine and tranny, and they traded it in for a mid-level Spectra and they love that car. Toyota and Honda better watch out, whatever you might think if Hyundai/Kia, they are set to surpass the Japanese companies in the future.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
For some reason this conjurs up images of the Simpson's episode where Krusty has "Krusty the Klown's Karnival" and he comes out to greet the kids and the background is all white with 3 large letter Ks on it. Krusty comes out, looks at the banner and says "Oi, I'm gonna get letters about this."

They should have spelled Concept with a K as well (Koncept).

Kia Koup Koncept

:lmao::fall:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.