Super Moderator
10,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kia Forte getting an updated design and better technology
Kia argues compact sedans aren't necessarily boring
RONAN GLON
Oct 11th 2021
autoblog.com

Kia is focused on selling crossovers and SUVs that are in hot demand, but it's not forgetting about buyers who simply want a car. It updated the Forte for 2022 with a new-look exterior design and a longer list of available tech features.

Designers set out to prove that a humble compact sedan doesn't necessarily have to look boring by giving the Forte a nip-and-tuck that brings a thinner grille, a redesigned bumper, and sharper-looking headlights with individual LED accents. The changes made to the rear end are more subtle: eagle-eyed car-spotters will notice new-look lights, a different bumper, and the new logo that Kia unveiled earlier in 2021.

Inside, features from Kia's bigger cars have trickled down to the Forte. The driver faces a bigger, 4.2-inch information screen embedded into the instrument cluster, while those sitting in the back now have a USB port at their disposal. Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility is now standard across the full Forte lineup, and the infotainment system is displayed on an 8.0-inch touchscreen, though a 10.25-inch touchscreen is optional. The rest of the interior hasn't significantly changed; the dashboard's basic layout remains the same.

CONTINUE AT LINK ABOVE

Image courtesy of, and credited to, autoblog.com
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
36,294 Posts
I like it 😁 .

I'd get one if I wanted new car payments.

Neanderthal would be so proud of me!.
Your check is in the mail, Mr Buttons. Don't breathe a word of this!

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Buttons

·
Premium Member
36,294 Posts
I happen to be a BMOC with KIA Motors. The power I wield is amazing! Mr. Buttons will be taken care of, and I don't mean out back by some ruffians.

Reactions: mbukukanyau
1 - 9 of 9 Posts