GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Good video, but I don't understand how the Accord keeps ending up toward the top of all the comparo's. After driving it myself(the one w/ the 177hp engine) I would put it behind the Malibu, Altima, and Sonata, which I think are the top 3 in the segment.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I don't understand how the Camry beat the Fusion. They had nothing but good things to say about the Fusion, lots of bad thing so say about the Camry, and yet the Ford is still last?

Whatever. At least they aren't afraid to say the Malibu is the best in it's class.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't understand how the Camry beat the Fusion. They had nothing but good things to say about the Fusion, lots of bad thing so say about the Camry, and yet the Ford is still last?

Whatever. At least they aren't afraid to say the Malibu is the best in it's class.
I was wondering about that, but in the vid, they said they placed a big importance on safety. The Fusion was missing a few things.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I think the Fusion and the Malibu are the only good looking cars in the competition. The Accord looks like a Saturn knockoff.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Malibu Strikes Again!!!! Continuous positive reviews wil help GM come back.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I am thrilled that KBB is not afraid to be honest here. I actually expected the Malibu to fall behind the Accord, not that I think it should though. Continous reviews like this will help but the most important thing is to keep rolling out cars like this.

·
Premium Member
34,378 Posts
It is amazing that the Malibu won. I expected them to chicken out and give the win to Accord or Altima, just to be a safe bet. But truly, you cannot argue with this car. Its really nice.
I like how one guy mentioned that his grand parents bought a Camry. That did it for him.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Good heavens, a degree of honesty in American automotive journalism that's as rewarding as the Malibu's high ranking!!!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I would have placed the Malibu third simply because the Fusion and Accord offer 4 cyl. manuals. I realize the Altima does as well, however, I would never buy one.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Good vid review thanks.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I agree. I get as excited looking at a japanese car as I do staring at a brick wall.
I don't know. I'm okay with the japanese for the most part...it's the koreans. I mean look at the sonata. That has to be the most derivative design in its class. Honestly, I don't think the Camry is ugly--just boring. The Sonata is ugly and about 10yrs old (design-wise) already.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Good heavens, a degree of honesty in American automotive journalism that's as rewarding as the Malibu's high ranking!!!
Maybe we could convince have Kelley Blue Book interview Sarah Palin...

I know keep politics out-but I couldn't resist...

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Kudos to GM and the Malibu! I jumped for joy when I saw the Camry got 5th place. This shows that when GM puts effort into it's vehicles, they get something great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice find.

The Malibu does well again a testament to what Chevey can put ut.

any comparo that does not have the new Mazda 6 is wasted review since its class leading right now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts