GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those awaiting the Jan/Feb GM Card Top-Off's I'm happy to report today's mail delivered the good news. My account has been topped off to $2000. from $618.54, good until March 2, 2015 on most GM vehicles. These earnings can be used above any model redemption limits. I do notice the C7 Corvette is NOT included but now the SS sedan is.

Last year I used the top-off to achieve a smokin' $145/mo lease rate on a 2014 Volt, used accrued earnings on my second card toward a 2014 Corvette and also purchased a used GMC tow truck thus I will not be using my top-off this time around. Waiting on the next Camaro.

In Jan '14 my card was topped off to $3000 from $17XX. for a total of $3126 GM Card earnings off our cheap lease Volt.

In July I took delivery of an ordered 2014 1LT Corvette Stingray using $1448 GM Card earnings coupled with the recall Employee Discount program to score a sweet deal on a high demand vehicle. The card is your friend. USE IT!!

Sadly, I couldn't use card earnings toward the '95 GMC 3500 wrecker.

·
Registered
18,466 Posts
Nothing yet for us. I doubt I will receive one this year though. Got them the last two years and didnt use it. Not really sure Im in the new car market at this time either.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Given I redeemed both cards last year I really didn't expect to get topped-off again this soon. I've noticed that since I opened the second account my original account no longer appears to get topped-off. That's OK because the original card has no redemption limits.

·
Registered
21,373 Posts
Nothing yet for us. I doubt I will receive one this year though. Got them the last two years and didnt use it. Not really sure Im in the new car market at this time either.
I thouhght you wanted an ATS, but wanted to wait for the coupe?

-----------------------

Still nothing on my Family Card?

-----------------------

I'm sure Auto Show Bonus cash is only days/weeks away at this point.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My zip of 18457 does not allow me to use ANY auto show cash whatsoever.

·
Registered
18,466 Posts
Ed, I wont be getting an ATS. Not enough motor there for me although its a fun car to drive. Plus, at $45k there are just too many other cars out there, even used, that I would want.

If I get the top off and a Canyon is out there, I might, might have to go do the numbers. Like I said, not quite ready for a new car just yet.

·
Registered
2015 Cadillac XTS Platinum, 1989 Merkur XR4Ti, 1989 Merkur Scorpio
11,314 Posts
I finally got a top off, first time ever! So... I have over $4200.
Too bad there's no FWD/AWD convertible or compact Cadillac crossover to use it on.
Maybe someday...

·
Registered
868 Posts
Can someone please post a picture of the Loyalty part of the mailer (close up). I must have got a early version before they announced the latest Loyalty Program. This request is so I can see which models get which Loyalty rebate.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A good friend also got the $2K top off with only $80 in earnings. He's stoked as he's looking to trade up his 12K mile 2013 Silverado All-star package for a 2014 leftover Silvy All-star. He wants more power & efficiency along with all the styling & tech upgrades.

·
Registered
21,373 Posts
A good friend also got the $2K top off with only $80 in earnings. He's stoked as he's looking to trade up his 12K mile 2013 Silverado All-star package for a 2014 leftover Silvy All-star. He wants more power & efficiency along with all the styling & tech upgrades.
I hear GM's been throwing in transmissions that shift like crap and random, un-cureable vibrations too!

---------------------------------------------

I got mine in the mail today, being a GM Family Cards, my $5.30 is now $1.005.30

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just received the official email:

Dear Bryan,

We've Topped Off your Earnings* so you can enjoy even greater value when you redeem them to get into the new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle of your dreams. Don't delay – your Topped-Off Bonus Earnings† are only available for a limited time!
For greater value, you can combine your offer with most current GM offers, including Owner Loyalty Cash:**

$500
Chevrolet: Colorado (excluding 2SA trim level), Cruze (excluding 1SA trim level), SS, Sonic, Trax, Volt
Buick: Encore, Regal, Verano
GMC: Canyon (excluding 2SA trim level)

$1,000
Chevrolet: Camaro, Equinox, Express, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Suburban, Traverse
Buick: Acadia, Enclave, LaCrosse
GMC: Savana, Sierra, Tahoe, Terrain, Yukon, Yukon XL
Cadillac: All 2015 models (excluding Escalade)

$2,000
Cadillac: All 2014 models

Combining these offers is a smart choice. See how the dollars can add up:

$2,000 Topped-Off Total Earnings†
+Owner Loyalty Cash**
+Most Current GM Offers
= Potential Total Value

Use ALL your Topped-Off Earnings on the purchase or lease of an eligible, new GM Car, truck or SUV. Choose from our 2015 or remaining 2014 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac lineups.
For an even greater value, you can combine your Total Earnings with most current GM offers.
This offer is only good until
March 2, 2015, so head to your dealer today!
get your Bonus Earnings Code.

I find it humorous GM's own marketing can't get the correct models linked with their correct brands.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does anyone feel like incentives are way down now that the topup sale is going on. I was looking to purchase a base Sonic if prices are right, but I haven't seen any sonics for that cheap in the Chicago area. I don't need any options, between manual and automatic transmission haven't made a decision yet. I lease a Toyota so I'm hoping there will be lease conquest too. Anyone know if there is lease conquest on the sonic. Maybe there will be auto show cash on the Chevy sonic next month.

Nathan.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Early Jan is often quiet with incentives. Wait for the auto show bonus cash to be released and negotiate nearer the end of the month or wait for the President's day sales in Feb since the Top-off offer is good until 3/2/15.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Finally checked my PO Box and yes, I got topped. Loyalty + 2000 for 2500 off, plus existing incentives. But I've got 4 years to pay on my Cruze so will have to pass this year. I won't rule out next year though if I pay off some other debt, I keep thinking about picking up a Colorado/Canyon as a second vehicle.

My parents have a 10 year old Hyundai, but they don't drive so much now, and I doubt they'd be interested.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts