GM Inside News Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever gotten one? We have gotten two over the last few cars. How did you reply. I was slightly negative on the one we got for the Trailblazer because it had electrical gremlins.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I received one to rate my '04 Monte Carlo. I gave it the highest rating since it had no problems upon delivery and continues to be first rate in quality since everything fit together as designed and it continues to perform with no problems.

I also kept in mind that BMW, Volkswagen and Mercedes rate their cars highly even though they may have problems. Nobody wants to admit that they shelled out too much money for an average vehicle. So, I gave it great marks.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I never got one for my TB but have used the form at work. My aunt bought a new Impala, and her power seat went on the fritz. Since my uncle is a mopar guy and she was mad that she was stuck too close to the steering wheel they filled out the form with a negative tone. I told them my disgust with that since they could have just marked down the seat portion and been honest, and not sway the whole survey just because she was mad and my uncle doesnt like chevys. :angry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.