GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Soon there will be another TV Show for car enthusiasts.

Comedian and noted car enthusiast Jay Leno has signed a deal with CNBC to host a new series about cars. The show is tentatively titled “Jay Leno’s Garage,” and will follow the format of Leno’s Emmy-award winning web series of the same name. Scheduled to begin in 2015, the show will feature everything from classics to supercars.

“The show will be about anything that rolls, explodes and makes noise,” said Leno. “We hope to highlight the passion and the stories behind the men and women who made the automobile the greatest invention of the 20th century.”

Back in August of this year, Leno appeared in “Jay Leno’s Garage: the Ultimate Car Week,” which was aired on CNBC. That was his first television appearance since the comedian left his hosting duties at the “Tonight Show.”
For more on this story, Jay Leno Signs TV Deal to Host Car Show on CNBC and much more please visit AutoGuide.com.

·
Premium Member
36,287 Posts
Somewhat surprising that someone who's not locked in the PC Speech Control mode was hired by NBC.

But good luck, Jay, looking forward to the show's appearance.

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
I hope it's more like jay lenos garage podcast and less like the last tv special at pebble beech?

I like his you tube shows of new cars and old cars in his garage....and on the road...

When the cars have wooden spoke wheels like at the California show that he televised I really started to loose interest...

And I don't care about steam cars that break on the show either..

Best of luck and Jay is a cool guy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.