GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on edmunds.

364 of 368 CTS-V sighting by jacksr1 Nov 10, 2003 (1:18 pm)
When leaving Burbank airport Saturday, a platinum CTS-V passed in front of me, on Hollywood Way. It had MI manufacturer plates. I had just ordered the same car, so I caught up with it, to see if the driver would talk to me about it. When I gestured, hoping he'd roll down the passenger window, he did. I was astonished to be looking at Jay Leno. We had a "three red light" chat about the car. He was totally gracious and spoke very well about the car. He acknowledged it was a pre-production car provided him by GM, that it had real good power--which he demonstrated, probably in third gear--and said "you're gonna love the handling." Thw whole encounter was a double treat, and both Mr. Leno and the car looked great.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
DAD: (In paternal voice) Son, what do you want to be when you grow up?

ME: (Childlish? voice) Jay Leno daddy!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Lucky, he has so many nice cars, he was on my classic car and he had some nice old cars, i want that car, knowing my parents that aint gonna me my first car :( its proberly gonna be some little old saturn ew <_< or a pick-up truck, which isnt really that bad, i want a colarado

·
Registered
381 Posts
Just rode a CTS-V today...all I have to say is amazing!!... I cant believe how the v8 has been refined(or at least dampened as far as ****pit noise is concerned)... the car is predictable and the power is surging!!... I love this car... its honestly one car I can say GM did very well!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts