GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
At least it has thinner tails, unlike the huge ass lamps on the XE.

As previously pointed out, F-Face would have been way better.
No, the perfect name would be G-Spot.... now that's a name. Everyone would be looking for it, and someone would be ecstatic when they found it. It's the essence of defining what it is to be aspirational... :D

;)

·
Registered
11,998 Posts
This will be an interesting vehicle for the brand and I'm guessing I'd rather have one than the other "sporting" two-row SUVs such as the QX70, Cayenne, and Range Rover Sport.

Cadillac could use a vehicle like this.

·
Registered
44,430 Posts
This will be an interesting vehicle for the brand and I'm guessing I'd rather have one than the other "sporting" two-row SUVs such as the QX70, Cayenne, and Range Rover Sport.

Cadillac could use a vehicle like this.
Cadillac has a vehicle like this. It's called the SRX!!
Except, at least for the time being, Cadillac thinks it's competing with Lexus RX. We'll see what they do with the Gen 3.

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
Cadillac has a vehicle like this. It's called the SRX!!
Except, at least for the time being, Cadillac thinks it's competing with Lexus RX. We'll see what they do with the Gen 3.
Well, at least it'll have an entirely new name. So if they do decide to have it compete with the X5/ML again, it won't have perception issues/give people sticker shock.

·
Registered
44,430 Posts
Well, at least it'll have an entirely new name. So if they do decide to have it compete with the X5/ML again, it won't have perception issues/give people sticker shock.
Yes. Then if they do decide to re-slot it against the X5 (which they may or may not do) then the XT4 or whatever the lower level will be can be the smaller X3-in-size CUV.

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
Yes. Then if they do decide to re-slot it against the X5 (which they may or may not do) then the XT4 or whatever the lower level will be can be the smaller X3-in-size CUV.
Pretty much.

But honestly? I don't see the XT5 as being an X5/ML fighter. Instead, I see it competing against the MDX, MKX, etc.

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
Can't see anything from the spy photos...I'm sure it will be jaguars best seller when it hits the showrooms.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts