GM Inside News Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
The new Cobalt interior makes the Cobalt look very nice. Of course this interior looks much better than that of Corolla and Civic. Just take a look for yourself:

COROLLA:

CIVIC:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
GM hasn't really been known for success launches, here in Canada anyways. I believe that they like to flood the US market with product before they start to delivering any amount of product here to Canada

(probaly because GM makes more profit per copy in the USA than here after exchange in currencies are figured)

But hopefully they will get this one right because compacts are such a large part of the Canadian market.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Originally posted by gmwsag@Jun 12 2004, 02:18 PM
The new Cobalt interior makes the Cobalt look very nice. Of course this interior looks much better than that of Corolla and Civic. Just take a look for yourself:

COROLLA:

CIVIC:
I could be wrong, but I didn't see a "boost" gauge or whatever Chevy wants to call it.

Anyways that being said.....no boost gauge == non SS SC model.

That is a good interior for a non-top dog trim.

Does anyone know the trim level?

·
Registered
130 Posts
The high res pic is from the Cobalt four door higher end model. The SS Supercharged 2 door has an even nicer interior. I have some really high res (like the one above) pics of this interior if anybody wants to post them (im not sure how).

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i think the cobalt will be way better than the cavalier :) and WAY better than any *** trap competing against it :p. I think the major issue is whether or not the "target group" can actually afford it. :huh:

41 - 46 of 46 Posts