GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Next Gen Corvette concept or maybe a Cadillac sports car concept.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Next Gen Corvette concept or maybe a Cadillac sports car concept.
the Image quality is rubbish and the fact the front of the car is hiding behind the truck is not helping matters but I know for a fact that this is not the Cien (they wrecked that car while filming The Island:(). Also the rear wheels are too big to suggest the Cien. If anything this could either be some sort of corvette concept or some sort of caddy concept that has managed to stay under wraps until now

·
Banned
11,892 Posts
It could as well be the next Aveo!

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Might just be a one off model GM created just for the movie. Although no better way to preview the next gen Vette concept then in a summer block-buster.

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
maybe is the midengine corvette we have been hearing

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Why does there have to be only one 'Vette'? Maybe GM is doing what Ferrarir does - simultaneously have front-engined and rear-engined supercars?

Each has disciples and strengths and weaknesses.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Why does there have to be only one 'Vette'? Maybe GM is doing what Ferrarir does - simultaneously have front-engined and rear-engined supercars?

Each has disciples and strengths and weaknesses.
Because Chevy doesn't need a f'load of halo cars.

·
Registered
193 Posts
When I look at it real close I think it could be a convertible and the top is down with the windows not all the way up... thus the 'look' of a very chopped top could be an illusion.

The way the bottom silver line of the trailer fades into the silver header of the windsheild makes it appear to have a hardtop, but it could be a convertible with the top down.

Looked at the more blurry pics and I'm fairly sure it's a convertible.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts