GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I'd gladly give up the novelty of a "frunk" to have more interior room.
It actually has a nice storage area under the rear floor, which I think makes the lack of a frunk less of an issue. But when he pulls off the plastic under the hood, it looks like there's still a decent amount of space there for a frunk, if they wanted to put one.

·
Premium Member
36,423 Posts
It actually has a nice storage area under the rear floor, which I think makes the lack of a frunk less of an issue. But when he pulls off the plastic under the hood, it looks like there's still a decent amount of space there for a frunk, if they wanted to put one.
They probably use that space to allow for battery and components cooling

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Hopefully GM can ramp up production soon. Thats going to be there only obstacle really.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I mostly like it, but the door latches to get in are dumb. I like to grab a handle that I can open the door with one effort, not do a double take.

I'll bet it rides and handles great!

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I think that without the front motor there is room fro a frunk insert, but it appears that they needed the cross-beam for rigidity, and that would have cut right across the frunk.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts