GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a time long ago, long hair, bell bottoms were in style
alot of women would drive Camaros, not the Z-28, but V6 engines, auto etc
Now most of the drives of Grand prix out there are women.
My wife had a 98 until I trade it in for a used 99 STS ( talk about power and style)
I friend just her self a 04 Grand Prix.
DO you also see more women driving else cars or is just me?

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by airbalancer@Mar 3 2004, 09:53 PM
In a time long ago, long hair, bell bottoms were in style
alot of women would drive Camaros, not the Z-28, but V6 engines, auto etc
Now most of the drives of Grand prix out there are women.
My wife had a 98 until I trade it in for a used 99 STS ( talk about power and style)
I friend just her self a 04 Grand Prix.
DO you also see more women driving else cars or is just me?
no

that long hair could possibly be a mullet. man, I cant belive I bashed my own kind...
The chick car is the mustang, that is pretty much well known. Girls love slow fairmonts... i mean pintos... i mean falcons.. i mean mustangs.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I drive a Grand Prix when I can get my hands on it. Branden gets priority though. So I always get it when he is not driving or has errands to do. I love driving it. :D

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
just happen to notice a women driving the new grand prix today. haven't really seen alot around town, but ones i have noticed do seem to be women.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
I don't think of the Grand Prix as the equavialent to your 70s Camaro V6 or an 80s Rabbit convertible. This would be a good poll question for what is the current Women's/Chick car.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by Dumb_Ass_2003+Mar 4 2004, 12:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dumb_Ass_2003 @ Mar 4 2004, 12:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Branden@Mar 3 2004, 05:35 PM
I think I am about to have a "that other site" moment and ban somone...
:huh: ?????????? [/b][/quote]
Its kind of an inside joke :lol: , I think :huh:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I wouldnt say that about the current or previous gen GP, but before that (up to '96) I would say that well over 50% of GP drivers were female. It was more of a family sedan back then.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live a 1/2 hour from Oshawa so this is GM country big time
We have 4 dealers with new buildings betweenCobourg and Port Hope pop of 35000
One dealer is top ten seller in Canada and #2 in truck sells
It way just the area that I live in but the grand prix is a womens( age over 30) car here
If you need a gm car come to Cobourg-Port hope and shop dealers

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
When I was growing up in the 70's, the Camaro was definitely the car that most guys aspired to. It was rarely driven by women.

And on a trivia note, there were no V6 Camaros in the 70's. A few inline 6's, but no V6's until 1980.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts