GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,033 Posts
Met her during Press Days. Sharp. Knows her stuff.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
I'm sure having a conversation with Ms. Parks is usually a treat. However, she seems to have the GM press releases memorized... She doesn't say anything here that we didn't know months ago (XTS is a concept; XTS is an evolution of Art & Science, etc.)... Nothing to see here...

·
Registered
8,441 Posts

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
Dude, that's offensive, the bit about not dating Asians. Just because you're a bigot doesn't mean that we need to read about it.
Thank you. I was surprised as his pics make clear he IS of Asian descent.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Dude, that's offensive, the bit about not dating Asians. Just because you're a bigot doesn't mean that we need to read about it.
How is it offensive? You aren't a bigot because you have certain physical preferences. I don't date girls with short hair. Turns me off instantly. No amount of hypersensitive rhetoric makes someone attracted or not attracted to someone else. If Marc isn't attracted to Asians, he isn't attracted to Asians.

I'm Asian. I don't date Asians. It's a personal choice.
No need to explain yourself. When it comes to dating you date what you are attracted to. No amount of hypersensitive rhetoric will ever change that.

·
Premium Member
5,033 Posts
So did I. You were there during press days?
You knew that, Nick. NAIAS. Been covering press days since 1990.
Didn't you help me post those shots of me in the Volt?
One of these days, we'll bump into each other and grab a sandwich downstairs in that cheesy food court.

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
How is it offensive? You aren't a bigot because you have certain physical preferences. I don't date girls with short hair. Turns me off instantly. No amount of hypersensitive rhetoric makes someone attracted or not attracted to someone else. If Marc isn't attracted to Asians, he isn't attracted to Asians.

No need to explain yourself. When it comes to dating you date what you are attracted to. No amount of hypersensitive rhetoric will ever change that.
So not true. Let's see what would happen if I went into a public place (or forum in this instance) and said that I am an American of German ancestory and I don't date African Americans or Jewish people as a matter of personal preference.

Such the double standard that it's ok to be closed minded about race if you are uber-progressive about everything else.

·
Premium Member
34,836 Posts
He is an Asian, LOL, bigot, Americans never get it, soo hang up on race.. who cares, I do not, as long as he is not mistreating anyone or doing bad things to them...

Me, I do not like girls with big melons out back, does that make me a bigot?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts