GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Nice photoshop Tahoe,but the headlights and grill R a little big aren't they??

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by casket_demon@Oct 30 2003, 12:22 PM
Nice photoshop Tahoe,but the headlights and grill R a little big aren't they??
There's another pic floating around with headlights even bigger -- the other one looks like a 'shop. This might be real.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by nsap@Oct 30 2003, 08:24 AM
Thats no Photoshop, its the real thing. I know: ugly! :blink:
:blink:

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
The only reason Nissan took a photo from that angle is because it is painfully clear that it is a Nissan Pathfinder Armada with a grille change.

Just look at the shape of the cargo area

But GM would never (cough, Envoy, cough, Trailblazer, cough Rainier) do that. :p

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Originally posted by Ming@Oct 30 2003, 10:25 AM
The only reason Nissan took a photo from that angle is because it is painfully clear that it is a Nissan Pathfinder Armada with a grille change.

But GM would never (cough, Envoy, cough, Trailblazer, cough Rainier) do that. :p
yeah- but at least GM didn't give Cadillac a version!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Originally posted by Ming@Oct 30 2003, 04:25 PM

koff saab 9-7

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Originally posted by Mr_Pringle@Oct 30 2003, 04:35 PM
*cough* Escalade EXT *cough* Avalanche *cough* Suburban *cough* Escalade ESV *cough* Yukon/Tahoe *cough* Escalade regular

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider+Oct 30 2003, 03:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rex Raider @ Oct 30 2003, 03:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr_Pringle@Oct 30 2003, 04:35 PM
*cough* Escalade EXT *cough* Avalanche *cough* Suburban *cough* Escalade ESV *cough* Yukon/Tahoe *cough* Escalade regular [/b][/quote]
yeah, yeah- But I was talking about the TrailBlazer variants. Besides, the Escalade is more distinguished from the Tahoe (at least in exterior styling) than this QX56 if from the Armada.-- It doesn't really matter anyway- I'm just picking because it's ugly and a Nissan.

·
Registered
43,877 Posts
Originally posted by Mr_Pringle+Oct 30 2003, 03:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr_Pringle @ Oct 30 2003, 03:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ming@Oct 30 2003, 10:25 AM

yeah- but at least GM didn't give Cadillac a version! [/b][/quote]
I think Cadillac would ahve done pretty well with the Ranier, instead of Buick.
Call it the Escalade ERV or whatever and REALLY expand the Escalade line-up.
Then we wouldn't have this friggin controversy of Saab jumping on the Trailblazer platform. They would have ended up with the SRX and everything would have been hunky-dory. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I don't think Cadillac has ANYTHING to worry about. the QX56 is supposed to compete with the Escalade..... I drove Escalades all summer long, and although they are enormous and gas guzzlers, they at least have a coherent design statement. The grill on this thing looks like the grin of a pre-teen girl beaming about her new braces. I've gotta cheer anything that fights the Caddy, cause it's a tough job, but this vehicle is not up to the task. Escalades are going to eat this for dinner, ESV and EXT included! :D

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by antimathman@Nov 2 2003, 03:47 AM
...I drove Escalades all summer long, and although they are enormous and gas guzzlers...
I'm going to guess that you're not a big Hummer fan... ;)

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Whoa! I just saw one of these things in the flesh on my way back from a lunch meeting--I didn't know they were out yet. Looks just like the picture at the top of this thread. U-G-L-Y-! :flush:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts