GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I go to this page, Pontiac says I can get $2500 off a G6 for owning any 1999 or newer car.

I got a mailer today from GM Card that says I can get $1000 off a G6 for owning a 1999 or newer GM until May 21.

Can these be combined? If so, there's a G6 in my future.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I would believe that they can be used in combination as the $1000 is probably GM card specific.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The obvious answer is to ask my dealer, but they are clueless and the only guy that allegedly knows anything is gone this week. Go figure. Now I remember why I bought my last new Pontiac out of town.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The $1000 on the link you provided is either Loyalty (same as your mailer) or Conquest rebate, the $1500 Customer Cash on the link is the rebate that you would get if you bought your vehicle for cash or other financing in lieu of using GMAC's financing.

If nobody else at your local dealer actually knows this then they need to be taking the short bus to get to work.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The $1000 on the link you provided is either Loyalty (same as your mailer) or Conquest rebate, the $1500 Customer Cash on the link is the rebate that you would get if you bought your vehicle for cash or other financing in lieu of using GMAC's financing.

If nobody else at your local dealer actually knows this then they need to be taking the short bus to get to work.
Beep Beep, all aboard!

Thanks for the real answer.

Oh, and rats. I knew I should have pulled th trigger last week before the bonus cash disappeared!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.