GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,686 Posts
I do not see how professional publications can make such errors as saying that the standard Corvette makes 420BHP which is wrong the standard car makes 430BHP and 436BHP with optional exhaust.

I do agree that it really needs some sport seats as it way out performs its seats.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I do not see how professional publications can make such errors as saying that the standard Corvette makes 420BHP which is wrong the standard car makes 430BHP and 436BHP with optional exhaust.

I do agree that it really needs some sport seats as it way out performs its seats.
I'll add that I agree that the hard plastics while better than the previous C5, could stand an improvement. Overall, it's a pkg that for 75k, can't be beat.!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
GREAT review!! Tells the facts. Yes the interior is not great, but it hauls azz! No, the seats are not the best, but it haul azz. 150k, NO..100k..no...Just 75k! Haul ass or just stay home!! See you in the mirror!

·
Registered
534 Posts
My brother just upgraded is CE '96 Vette for a '03 Z06 and says that's his only complaint - everything got better except the seats... and they got worse. They're slippery and flat with no real bolstering to speak of. At least with the C4 the console and outside frame rail sort of sandwiched you in.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
My brother just upgraded is CE '96 Vette for a '03 Z06 and says that's his only complaint - everything got better except the seats... and they got worse. They're slippery and flat with no real bolstering to speak of. At least with the C4 the console and outside frame rail sort of sandwiched you in.
Having owned both a C5 and a C6......unfortunately, the C6 seats aren't really an improvement over the C5...

/Still love my Vette
/They still have room for improvement... :D

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Having owned both a C5 and a C6......unfortunately, the C6 seats aren't really an improvement over the C5...

/Still love my Vette
/They still have room for improvement... :D

Why is it that the Cobalt SS has Recaros as an option (correct me if I'm wrong), but the 'vette doesn't get them? Personally I thought the seats in my Dad's C6 were good enough for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts